Senior Supervisor (Woodborough)
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as an Senior Sales Supervisor
The ideal candidates will ideally have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Must have retailing experience and adaptable to working in all departments.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Key Holder responsibilities
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Telephone to be answered promptly and professionally, ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently
- Queries and complaints handled with courtesy and where necessary referred to Manager or Assistant Manager
- Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping
- All transactions handled correctly and courteously
- Cash, cheque, credit and debit card payments, vouchers and gift tokens are all processed correctly
- Staff purchase procedures adhered to at all times
- Any cash discrepancies identified are reported to management and investigated
- Ensure correct till and discount procedures are carried out in line with Company procedures
- Ensure personal compliance with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted