Weekend Till Assistants
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Till Assistant.
You will need excellent communication skills and great motivation to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Days of work
Saturdays and Sundays
General Assistant Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Every customer is greeted and offered assistance, and dealt with courteously
- Customers are directed to the appropriate area of the centre
- Product queries are answered or referred to the appropriate department
- Standards of appearance are monitored and maintained
- Packing of goods is carried out in a professional manner, and carry outs are offered where required
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Trolleys and baskets always available
- Till area kept clean and tidy at all times
Attractive package: according to experience
- Generous Staff discount schemes
- Great social events
- Free parking