Trolley Assistant - Full Time (Seasonal May- June 18)
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business since 1968 creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trolley Assistant until mid-June 2018.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Days of work will include Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Every customer is greeted and offered assistance, and dealt with courteously
- Customers are directed to the appropriate area of the centre
- Product queries are answered or referred to the appropriate department
- Standards of appearance are monitored and maintained
- Packing of goods is carried out in a professional manner, and carry outs are offered where required
- Till area and surrounding area kept clean and tidy
- .Heavy lifting will be required
- Trolleys and baskets always available
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted