Till Assistants - Seasonal Full Time & Weekends
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Till Assistant until 7th January 2018. This could lead on to a permanent position.
You will need excellent communication skills and great motivation to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Full Time days of work over a 2 week rolling rota are as follows;
- Week 1, 6 days working with a rest day during the week
- Week 2, 4 days working with a rest day during the week plus rest days on Saturday and Sunday.
- Part time days of work
- Saturday and Sunday
- General Assistant Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Every customer is greeted and offered assistance, and dealt with courteously
- Customers are directed to the appropriate area of the centre
- Product queries are answered or referred to the appropriate department
- Standards of appearance are monitored and maintained
- Packing of goods is carried out in a professional manner, and carry outs are offered where required
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Trolleys and baskets always available
- Till area kept clean and tidy at all times
Attractive package: according to experience
- Generous Staff discount schemes
- Great social events
- Free parking