Marketing & Events Assistant
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Marketing & Events Assistant
You will need good communication skills and great motivation to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Days & Hours of work
- Primarily Monday to Friday with weekends where necessary
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Design and produce promotional material, POS, leaflets, shelf edges, table talkers, banners, signage etc to business required timescales
- Create art work, keeping with Whitehall specification
- Be conversant with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop as well as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ensure all signage and point of sale is consistent with the ‘house style’
- Photograph stock and update image library as necessary
- Ensure POS signage and marketing materials are customer focused
- Liaise with Product Management team regarding Promotions and new product ranges, and corresponding signage requirements
- Complete administrative duties, including purchase orders
- Assist with the organising, promoting and attending in-store events and external shows as required
- Assist in updating social media to communicate and engage with customers
- Assist with proofreading of work
- Deal with ad hoc queries from Centres
- Ensure all planning and preparation of events including the setting up of tables, chairs and equipment etc. has been arranged
- Assist in the sourcing and purchasing of equipment required for events
- Cash transactions using cash registers are organised if needed
- Tickets have been printed if required
- To support delivery of events where and when required
- To support and maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Free parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.