Senior Plant Sales Advisor- Full Time (Lacock)
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Senior Plant Sales Adviser reporting to the Plant Manager.
The ideal candidate will have excellent plant knowledge (mainly working on the Rose and Tree areas) with a passion for customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Senior Plant Sales Adviser responsibilities & Skills:
- Generates Sales opportunities through interaction with customers
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Feeding back on current and new products to optimise range and stock availability
- Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping are established and maintains in accordance with company guidelines
- All products are accurately prices and labelled in accordance with company policy and trading standards requirements
- Ensure personal compliance with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted