Senior Marketing Assistant – Full Time (Lacock)
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business since 1968 creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Assistant.
Days of work will be 5 days a week, to include weekends where needed.
Senior Marketing Assistants Responsibilities & Skills:
- Design and produce promotional material, POS, leaflets, shelf edges, table talkers, banners, signage etc. to business required timescales
- Create art work, keeping with Whitehall specification
- Complete editorial and copy writing, from concept stage to completed design
- Be conversant with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop as well as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ensure all signage and point of sale is consistent with the ‘house style
- Photograph stock and update image library as necessary
- Ensure POS signage and marketing materials are customer focused
- Liaise with Product Management team regarding Promotions Calendar and new product ranges, and corresponding signage requirements
- Complete administrative duties, including purchase orders
- 28 days holidays per year (pro rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted