Senior Graphics Design Assistant
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business since 1968 creates memorable experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Design Assistant to help run our professional Marketing department, would suit a University Graduate.
Days of work will be 5 days a week, mainly Monday to Friday but could include weekends where needed.
Senior Graphic Design Assistants Responsibilities & Skills:
- Design and produce all Company promotional material to include leaflets, advertisements and instore communications in liaison with the Marketing, Brand & Graphic Design Manager, the Directors and the Events Manager.
- Design and produce all outdoor vinyl signage using relevant suppliers
- Designs and liaises with Product Managers for the Budding News Monthly
- Concept Nature Trial Monthly
- Concept weekly emails to be sent to Garden Club Members
- Concept & Create all artwork and signage for events
- Check the site weekly, ensuring that all signage is up to date and within brand guide lines.
- Concept monthly adverts, and ensure that these are with in brand guidelines and relevant to the target audience
- Create and concept all leaflets e.g. event leaflets, seasonal leaflets.
- Source images for all events & activities
- Ensure all relevant signage is sent to all other sites ahead of events.
- Ensure that all signage, POS, leaflets, etc are created and on display ahead of all events
- Ensure all advertisement (posters, leaflets, table talkers, banners and road banners) are up to date and prepared in plenty of time. (No empty signage boards or magazine stands).
- Ensure offers, events and promotions are advertised
- 28 days holidays per year (pro rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.