Restaurant Assistants - Full & Part Time
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business since 1968 creates delightful experiences for garden lovers, foodies and children of all ages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Restaurant Assistant working in our Lavender Lodge Tea Room & Olive Tree Restaurant.
We require assistants with excellent communication skills and great motivation to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Full Time days of work over a 2 week rolling rota are as follows;
Week 1, 6 days working with a rest day during the week
Week 2, 4 days working with a rest day during the week plus rest days on Saturday and Sunday.
Part time days of work
Saturday and Sunday
Key responsibilities & Skills:
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Serve and present beverages quickly and efficiently
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing law
- Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help
- Flexible approach to working hours whereby you may be requested to work various shifts in line with the needs of the business
- Displays effective verbal communication skills
- Helping in any area of the business when circumstances dictate
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Attractive package: according to experience
- Generous Staff discount schemes
- Great social events
- Free parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted