Plant Manager (Lacock)
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage an inspirational team as a Plant Manager.
The ideal candidate will have extensive plant knowledge and experience of working in a busy retail outlet. Together with a passion for customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Plant Manager responsibilities & Skills:
- Maintains good control over stock levels, including accurate ordering and stock clearance where necessary through the EPOS system
- Trains and monitors staff to ensure that stock is cared for appropriately
- Co-operate fully with line management and product managers.
- Purchase within the company product range and supplier listing.
- Feedback on current and new products to optimise range and stock availability
- Uses initiative to grow sales in the seasonal/house plant Area
- Controls wastage, damage and returns, through the EPOS system
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted