Whitehall Garden Centres, is a family run and award winning destination centre appealing to all ages
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Graphic Designer. We are looking for someone with a creative flair and be fully trained in the use of all Adobe software including Illustrator and photoshop. With great attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines.
You will need good communication skills and great motivation to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Days & Hours of work
- Monday to Friday primarily with weekends where necessary
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Design and produce promotional material including magazines, POS, leaflets, shelf edges, table talkers, banners, signage etc to business required timescales
- Create art work, keeping with Whitehall specification
- Be fully competent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop as well as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ensure all signage and point of sale is consistent with the ‘house style’
- Photograph stock and update image library as necessary
- Ensure POS signage and marketing materials are customer focused
- Liaise with Product Management team regarding Promotions and new product ranges, and corresponding signage requirements
- Complete administrative duties, including purchase orders
- Assist with the promoting and attending in-store events and external shows as required
- Assist in updating social media to communicate and engage with customers
- Assist with proofreading of work
- Deal with ad hoc queries from Centres
- Assist in the sourcing and purchasing of equipment required for events
- To support delivery of events where and when required
- To support and maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Free parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.