General Till Assistants – Full Time
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a General Till Assistant.
The ideal candidates will ideally have a passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Till Assistant responsibilities:
- Provide an enjoyable shopping experience for everyone:
- Ensuring all customers are greeted and offered assistance
- Handling customer queries courteously and efficiently
- Identifying customer needs through interaction, and taking appropriate action
- Maintaining good, up-to-date knowledge of the layout of the centre
- Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping are established and maintains in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure all till and cash handling procedures are carried out in line with Company procedures
- Ensure personal compliance with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted