Food Hall Sales Assistant
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Food Hall Sales Assistant.
The ideal candidates will ideally have food retail knowledge and passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Sales Assistant responsibilities & Skills
- Generates Sales opportunities through interaction with customers
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Feeding back on current and new products to optimise range and stock availability
- Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping are established and maintains in accordance with company guidelines
- All products are accurately priced and labelled in accordance with company policy and trading standards requirements.
- Ensure personal compliance with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted