Events / General Assistants – Part Time (Lacock)
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and fun individuals to help make our Spring and Summer events special for both children and parents alike!!
You will be helping to keep children entertained with all Whitehall's events including our fantastic Fairy & Dragon Grotto through the summer.
Previous experience is desirable, though more importantly, a passion for working with children is essential.
The positions are temporary contracts until the end of September 2018 with various shifts and hours which will include weekends.
You will need to be 16+ and have completed your GCSEs.
Event Assistants Responsibilities & Skills:
- To be part of the Whitehall Events Team helping with the organisation and smooth running of Whitehall’s children’s activities and events.
- To ensure that all customers have a valid ticket, which is to be handed over prior to sessions starting.
- Liaise with department staff regarding activities and events
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be deemed appropriate from time to time
- Costumes will be worn, i.e. Fairy and Dragon costumes
- Receives visitors, providing refreshments as required
- To maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Liaises with managers and staff at the Garden Centres,
- Assists with other routine administration tasks as and when necessary
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted