BBQ Senior Sales Assistant
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a BBQ Senior Sales Assistant.
The ideal candidates will ideally have retail knowledge and passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Heavy lifting will be involved.
Days of work over a 2 week rolling rota are as follows;
- Week 1, 6 days working with a rest day during the week
- Week 2, 4 days working with a rest day during the week plus rest days on Saturday and Sunday
Sales Assistant responsibilities & skills:
- Generates Sales opportunities through interaction with customers
- Maintains a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Feeding back on current and new products to optimise range and stock availability
- Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping are established and maintains in accordance with company guidelines
- All products are accurately priced and labelled in accordance with company policy and trading standards requirements.
- Ensure personal compliance with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.