Assistant Operations Manager
Whitehall Garden Centre, a family run and award winning business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as an Assistant Operations Manager reporting to the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidates will ideally have retail knowledge and passion for customer service with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Your days of work will include working 4 days between Monday to Friday every week and alternate weekends. Bank Holidays are required.
Assistant Operations Manager responsibilities & Skills:
- Assist Operations Manager in the day to day running of the Garden Centre
- Key holder responsibilities with opening & closing duties (on a rota basis)
- Assist with any complaints and queries from staff and customers
- Assist with maintaining an excellent level of housekeeping and merchandising across the business in accordance with Company guidelines
- All products are accurately prices and labelled in accordance with company policy and trading standards requirements
- Help with maintaining Health & Safety procedures across the business with Whitehall’s H&S guidelines
- Communicate effectively with all staff across the business
- Have a good understanding of EPOS systems
- 28 days holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Fantastic discounts after 3 months
- Free Parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.