Lacock- Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must be organised and focused, have a firm grasp on the principles and practice of marketing operations, and be fully competent with Adobe Illustrator.
Reporting to the Events & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for assisting with marketing for all Whitehall Garden Centres throughout the year.
Days of work will primarily be Monday to Friday, however weekend and bank holidays will be required at certain times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be fully competent with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop as well as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Design and produce promotional material, POS, leaflets, shelf edges, table talkers, banners, signage etc. to business required timescales
- Create art work, keeping with Whitehall specification
- Complete editorial and copy writing, from concept stage to completed design
- Ensure all signage and point of sale is consistent with the ‘brand’
- Photograph stock and update image library as necessary
- Ensure POS signage and marketing materials are customer focused
- Assist with the organising, promoting and attending in-store events and external shows as required
- Organise photography, press releases, articles and other internal and external communications
- Assist in updating the website and social media to communicate and engage with customers
- Assist with proofreading of work
- Liaise with external suppliers and all Centres to achieve deadlines
- Deal with ad hoc queries from Centres
- To support delivery of events where and when required
- Ability to plan and forward thinking
- Calm and capable under pressure
- Excellent customer service and time management skill
- The highest attention to detail and organisation
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Generous Staff discount schemes
- Great social events
- Free parking
Only applicants successfully shortlisted for interviews will be contacted
Contact Details - Whitehall Garden Centre Lacock
Email Application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehall Garden Centre,
Telephone: 01249 730 204
Fax: 01249 730 755